Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's coming….

I'm working on an ad for Carolyn Morris and the 2010 North Texas Walk for PKD. I've created the sponsor poster for them the last few years, and this year Carolyn asked if I would also work on the flyer (to be displayed at local businesses and such), and the print ads. The national PKD Foundation office sent the flyer file; I just had to add the local sponsors' logos to it.

It's beautifully done, but it was created in InDesign. I use QuarkXpress. I decided I would give InDesign a try.

I now have a few things to say about it. And even more to say about Adobe.

This is just fair warning — there's a rant coming. If you're an InDesign fan, or if you think monopolies are good for business, you don't want to read it.

1 comment:

  1. I know PKD Foundation ,It is a very good website.It tell me more about PKD.Polycystic kidney disease is a kidney disorder passed down through families in which multiple cysts form on the kidneys, causing them to become enlarged.

    ReplyDelete